Registrar Consulting, Searches and Interim Appointments for Higher Education
focusEDU Higher Education registrar consulting uses best practices and expertise to assist college and university leadership with strategic planning for operational reviews. focusEDU higher education registrar consulting firm utilizes best practices and expertise to assist higher education leadership with interim registrar appointments and placements . As higher education institutions face the challenges of data integration in the functions of the registrar and registration, we provide analyses and recommendations to improve how you handle the data for your student population. NSLDS compliance reporting alignment is a staple of the focusEDU knowledge-base. FERPA training and assessments are also one of the services provided by our nationally acclaimed registrar professionals.
focusEDU uses nationally acclaimed experts with years of experience in all aspects of student information systems and registrar practices. The focusEDU Consulting Directors will gather information and then develop strategies for enhanced solutions for your institution. Our interim registrar placements and appointments are conducted by nationally acclaimed registrar professionals.
focusEDU Higher Education Registrar Consulting
Whether your student information system is an ERP solution from Oracle PeopleSoft, Ellucian, Jenzabar or a legacy system, focusEDU higher education registrar consulting can provide expert insights and strategic visioning which will assist with:
- Optimized positioning and structure of staff resources
- Data alignment, integrity and integration
- Distributed access of student information to required constituents
- Ensure all correct data inclusions and scheduling for regulatory compliance reporting (NSLDS and National Student Clearinghouse, A133 audits, IPEDS reporting, Veterans Affairs compliance reporting)
- Seamless and transparent integrations of data and processes between registrar and admissions, financial aid and student financial services
- Workflow technology to link curriculum management to Catalog and degree audit
- FERPA training and assessments of current instit