Assessments and Evaluations of Higher Education Operations
As a higher education leader, it is important to know how your enrollment management, admissions, financial aid, registrar and student financial services are functioning. An in-depth and professional assessment and evaluation of these operations provides a benchmark as a starting point for further actions. An associated findings and recommendation report will offer a roadmap to successful and optimized operations in enrollment management, admissions, financial aid, registrar and student financial services. It should be an institutional priority to conduct a professional assessment and evaluation of these core functions assessed by external consulting experts. These are mission-critical operations of all higher education institutions. An assessment by the trained and acclaimed leaders of focusEDU can provide the baseline standard for positive and productive change.
Consulting for Assessments and Evaluations
focusEDU has assisted many institutions of higher education with productive and insightful assessments and evaluations of all aspects and elements needed to provide detailed reporting of findings. Associated prioritized recommendations from nationally acclaimed focusEDU consultants will provide the leadership of higher education with a mapped strategic plan for consideration of actions needed to improve:
- Organization reporting structure
- Communication with all constituents, including staff
- Improvement in leadership initiatives
- Assessment of the software environment and the software programs used to process work of the operation
- Relationships with students
- Student success programs and strategies
- Student program completion strategies
- Planning for financial obligations and managing payment obligations to the institution and lenders
Contact focusEDU using our Contact form. We would like to discuss our commitment to assisting you with assessments and evaluations of core operation areas. You can contact focusEDU by clicking www.focusedunow.com/contact-us/ or call us at 231-590-9390.